In the Lewisburg area many DeJazzd customers are now Windstream customers whether they like or not. We thought would provide a tutorial on how to setup your Windstream or DeJazzd email in Outlook. In this examepl we use Outlook 2010 but the settings apply to any email client, such as Thunderbird, Outlook Express, Windows Mail, etc.
Many people enjoy the freedom a web-based email as it allows you to access your email from any computer. If you would prefer this flexibility we recommend you just use Windstream’s webmail interface at http://webmail.windstream.net. Other people want to check their email in a traditional email client like Outlook, Thunderbird, Outlook Express, etc. If you use one of the email client and want to setup your Windstream/Dejazzd email please follow the steps outlined in the how to video below!
Click here to watch tutorial video on Outlook Email Setup for Windstream Email Accounts.
If the video is difficult to follow, please follow the basic guidelines below.
- E-mail Address Format: USERNAME@windstream.net
- Incoming mail server (POP3): pop.windstream.net
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP): smtp.windstream.net
- Account name: your Windstream.net email address
- Incoming and Outgoing mail server requires authentication